Sunday 30 June 2024

June...

Apologies for yet more silence - I've not had much to write about really.  However, there has been a little painting - the above is a quick study while teaching one of my old students last week.

                                               

This is Trouble, my one and only commission in June.  Watercolour on paper.


We also went on a week's holiday - back to Middleton on Sea in the house that looks like a boat!  A very quiet week, just pottering on the beach, visiting Bognor, and eating plenty of fish and chips.

                                      

I found one of the best fossils, an almost perfect sea urchin that was also sparkly with crystal like facets.



 Last week we went fruit picking and yesterday I made a little jam....I think that might keep us going for a while!  We had run out completely as out local pick your own farm closed down last year.  We have found a new place, further away but just as good.


And on the needles - still working on patterns for a new Nudinits book.


No comments: