Saturday 19 June 2021

Bits & Pieces...

I've not been very creative for quite some time now - still having trouble getting motivated.  However, I have crocheted this small lap blanket out of a couple of nice varigated yarn cakes.  I quite like the haphazardness of the colours.



Also knitted a tiny elephant, lion and tiger - there were several cute animal patterns in the latest Lets Knit magazine and I thought to knit them all and make a mobile.  Half way there!

At least I am painting - I have a very complicated watercolour on the go, a scene from Alderney that someone asked me to paint.  It is of a sunset over the beach and I thought it would be a doddle - turns out it is in fact one of the hardest paintings I have ever undertaken, but I am thoroughly enjoying it.  Nice to get the juices flowing again!
 

No comments: