Tuesday 2 August 2022

Sewing Small Things...

It's been hot...very hot...so I thought I would make my granddaughter some summer tops to keep her cool.  When my daughter was a baby we lived in Greece and summer was hotter than this and I used to make her little cotton summer dresses.  Now I am back in the UK and it is 30 or so years on and the selections of fabric are far better than back then.  This was the first set made with some material I had in my stash, just to see how the pattern worked out.  It worked out just fine!  I have two more little dresses half sewn in cute material with dogs and farm animals on - my granddaughter just loves animals!  I could not finish them yesterday as we had all our windows replaced and the house was in chaos, but hopefully I can get to the sewing machine today.
 

No comments: