Monday 7 December 2009

Ticking Over Nicely.....

Well, I'm just about recovered from the madness of last week after a quiet weekend and an enforced day off work yesterday due to my daughter's streaming cold.
The above necklace was made last week but didn't sell......I may modify it a little bit before putting it on Etsy. There will be quite a few new items on Etsy soon when I can get some decent photographs - of we ever see daylight again the the UK that is. We've had I don't know how many weeks of rain, cloud, rain and heavy rain.


Meanwhile, guinea pig production is in full swing as are the final few potatoes......chill that champagne, the end is nigh.

1 comment:

Magpie Magic said...

I am so pleased for you that the potatoes are almost done. It must be such a relief considering the length of the project.

The necklace looks pretty; can't wait to see all the new stuff going up on Etsy.