Sunday 9 October 2011

Cats & Dogs.....

Here is the animation cat in his final form. The stripes add a certain something - I like him!
I've also been knitting a custom order, this tough guy with his piratical coat and comfy bed.  Actually, I think he looks more lugubrious than tough....
must be that hangdog expression!

I'm trying to fulfil all outstanding commissions before taking a week off for a well-earned holiday.  Then hopefully I shall return refreshed and raring to go when faced with all those rush-job Christmas commissions that always seem to materialise in November.....I can't criticise, I haven't even thought about Christmas shopping yet as I am almost spectacularly disorganised each year, although I do already have Christmas cards which I bought in the Janaury sales.....

2 comments:

Soggibottom said...

Being spectacularly disorganised isn't a bad thing :-) Your not alone.... Well done with the mog :-) As for the dog, ah, bless, could jump into that basket right beside him.. except I wouldn't fit.
As for your time off :-) ENJO@Y.......POSTCARD :-) :-) x x x

Magpie Magic said...

So glad the cat finally fits with expectations. ;-)

The dog is cute, love his coat and his expression.

It's not good being organised - if you buy the stuff a couple of weeks before Christmas it's all on sale... LOL I bet you can't wait for your holiday! :-) xoxo