Friday 14 July 2017

And In Other News...

 My portrait of Otis the greyhound reached Canada safely and the client very kindly sent me a photo of it framed and in situ.  I love it when people do this, it is always interesting to see a painting of mine framed.  This one looks great!
 My daughter had a couple of her pieces of art work displayed in a little exhibition this week.  We went along and were taken aback at how good they were.  I should mention that she has Down's Syndrome, so anything involving fine motor skills needs a bit more effort for her than anyone else.
Her self portrait was wonderful - I'm looking forward to getting this one home, I think it deserves framing.

1 comment:

Sue Doran said...

I agree, it's not just you being a proud mum. It's very good. Striking use of colour as well as great execution, very spare number of the lines on the face but manages to be so expressive.