Sunday 22 October 2017

Peanut...

 This has to be one of the best commissions I have had for a long time!  This is a portrait of a brown bear cub that I watch on the Explore.Org webcams in Katmai National Park, Alaska - she is the runt of the litter, so very tiny last year, so tiny that it was amazing and wonderful to see her return alive and well from hibernation with her siblings this Spring.  She has the nickname Peanut, which seems to suit at the moment - not sure if it will when she is a full grown sow!  Last seen a couple of weeks ago, looking quite big and fat, definitely ready for hibernation this year.

Painted in watercolour on paper.
Apart from various bits and pieces I am knitting for Nudinits, I'm quietly working my way through a book of Star Wars amigurumi  - they are great little patterns, quick and relatively easy and a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Crude Oil Tips said...

Excellent and superb post about "Peanut..."

Silver Tips Free Trial
MCX Tips