Wednesday 5 December 2018

Christmas Chaos & An Oasis of Calm...

I always have the best intentions when it comes to planning for Christmas, but somehow it all goes out of the window each and every year.  Suddenly it is December and while I have some things done - cake is made, a few presents sent - the rest of it is incomplete and I am panicking.  I  have had a lot of work this year, not had a break since January, which means everything else has had to be either put on the back burner or ends up being a last minute dash. 

However, as I was in credit with my time last week, I decided to take a couple of days away from painting other people's pets and do a little bear painting - just for my own sanity!  Here is Otis at the falls, patiently waiting for fish.  I feel a bit better now - on to the next and final pet portrait for this year...

No comments: