Saturday 20 September 2008

Follow Me!

I've just found out about the new gadgie available for my blog, which you can see somewhere to the right under my Profile.....Followers! Sounds a bit sinister initially - I'm a bit worried by anyone who chooses to follow me in real life, but that's just me and my paranoia..

Anyway, this gives you the choice to keep track of my blog and find out when there's been a new post - not very frequent at the moment as I'm painting most of the time these days. Click on the Follow Me sign and the good folk at Blogger will guide you further. If a computer-illiterate like me can do it, so can you.

I know there are quite a few of you out there who visit and I'd love to find out who you are and return the favour. Don't leave me looking like a Billy-no-Mates....or Billy-One-Mate (tip my hat to Laura, lovely bead artist, who calls regularly!)

Having a manic time at the moment, wondering how on earth I can jam any more into one day than I am already - I'm going to have to find a way or deadlines won't be met, potatoes won't be painted, family will be left starving and unwashed.....I guess I could start by turning off the computer!

1 comment:

Gretel said...

I follow my most of my blogs through Bloglines, all 200 odd of them! Not sure if I'll be using this new gadget, though it seems to be the latest craze!