Tuesday 24 April 2012

Cuppa?

Unfortunately, this little tea cup is fractionally too big to be suitable for the mini tea-set.  All the objects I have been knitting for the animation have to be the right size and scale for the puppets and this one is a bit too Central Perk rather than tea with the vicar....despite it only being one and a half inches high!  So it's back to the drawing board.  This one won't be wasted though - I plan on decorating it anyway, knitting it a little saucer and selling it as an art piece later on.

I know I'm not the only one, but it has to be said...I hate the new Blogger format!  I can't find anything and it takes me forever to locate what I'm after.  It's like opening your front door to find that one of those horrible reality shows has been in and de-cluttered your home.  Personally, I'd punch anyone in the face if they did that to me - and that's how I'm feeling today about new Blogger...

2 comments:

Soggibottom said...

Ah, well, we aren't the only one's I have found tonight.........
Great aren't they ?
Why on earth change something that works and we know how to work it :-)
Hey blogger... IDIOTS
xxxxxxx

Magpie Magic said...

Oh dear. Not havinvg a good day, are you? :-( The cup looks cute - how about making it into an Alice in Wonderland brooch? xoxo