Monday 15 October 2012

Antidote to Cute

I was going to wait until this was finished before showing it, but as I don't know when that will be due to serious work commitments, you can have a look at it so far.  I am loving this pattern!  The pouch in the belly that you pack his guts into just cracks me up - you can pull out his intenstines and on the end is his stomach.....  His gashed leg needs a bit more embellishment, and after that he needs arms and tattered clothing.  The white bits you can see are velcro strips so that you can tear your zombie apart should the need arise.

The lady that wrote this pattern is a genius, an absolute genius, and I am very grateful to her for providing me with such amusement in the gaps between knitting scarves and the like.

1 comment:

Magpie Magic said...

Very scary. I hope I won't come across him in any dark alleys. LOL So glad you found some fun. :-) xoxo