Thursday 8 November 2012

Boston - Random Snaps



 While various craft projects are still in the pipeline, here are a few pictures from our recent trip - I know other people's holiday pics are usually tedious, so I've tried to pick some interesting ones.
This was a breakdancer on the street outside Quincy Market, part of a really entertaining group.
Stacie and I mid-hurricane....
One of the many decorated houses in Salem at Halloween.
Me making a purchase in a Harvard smoke shop - anything you need for pipe smoking, you'll find it here.  I was actually buying violet flavoured mints!
A rare picture of Stacie grinning - think she was laughing at me (as usual) freezing on the whale trip boat.





1 comment:

Magpie Magic said...

LOL I love your chicken hat and Stacie's tiger hat. :-) Cool pictures, not tedious at all. xoxo