Friday 27 December 2013

Run Rabbit, Run Rabbit......

I just love some of the odder commissions I get because they make me go off into directions I woun't normally take.  Here is a rabbit head trophy....
...he looks a bit glum, but then, wouldn't you?
I used the cleverest pattern I have ever come across to make his head - it is so clever that I am now making the entire rabbit and will give a link to it when that is complete.  This entire head was made in one piece, even the ears, leaving just a small hole between the ears for stitching - it was genius!

I am also ploughing away at a miniature knitted duvet cover, which is proving not to be as miniature as I first thought...
It's been a long time since I fed my fabric obsession - found these little beauties on eBay just before Christms and they arrived yesterday.  What am I going to use them for?  Who knows, but aren't they just nice to look at!



No comments: