Monday 8 September 2014

Things You Do When At A Loose End...

With the knitting for the animation all but finished (one last creature to be made), I now have quite a bit of spare time on my hands.  Last week I tried another pattern from my Mini Mochi book - this has to be one of the cutest armadillos in the world!
He's only about an inch and a half long - I have no idea what to do with him now, other than look and go 'ahhh'.

Time to start adding stock to my Etsy shop - there is a pull-apart zombie on the needles, and a painting on the board.

The animation is just about finished and will soon be out there - watch this space, it's all very exciting!

2 comments:

Sue Doran said...

He's SOOO cute!! :-) Looking forward to the animation news!

Soggibottom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.