Monday 24 November 2014

Fuzzy Friend!

I love this sort of commission - I get sent a photo of someone's pet dog and have to recreate it in yarn.  This one was particularly good, as I have a soft spot for shaggy lurchers!
I used long eyelash yarn combined with baby wool to get the fur effect - initially it was a lot fluffier, so last night I had to give it a haircut!  Then a brushing with a toothbrush, and it's ready to go.
If you'd like your dog to have a mini-me, get in touch - it's a bit too close to Christmas to guarantee anything will be ready in time - postage time has to be taken into account for anyone not in the UK - but do ask just in case.


1 comment:

Sue said...

That looks so much like our Morgan. She just celebrated her 15th birthday and gets a little shaggier each year. Very cute.