Tuesday 17 February 2015

Lovely Lace...

I've been knitting this scarf for what seems like an eternity!  The yarn is quite fine, the stitch to ages to learn and I kept getting sidetracked with other projects and having to put this to one side.
It's very pretty, very soft and very warm and now for sale in my Etsy shop. I have a lot of this gorgeous yarn left over and must think of something else to do with it...that doesn't take so long!
My son came home for a visit last week and opened a parcel that's been waiting for him for weeks.  Inside were some copies of a book he illustrated the front cover of.  It will be in the shops next month.
Can you read the credit on the back? Here...
I'm one very proud mum!  He also has two (count them, two!) front cover illustrations on upcoming editions of the Adventure Time comic book.  We're going to run out of room in the maternal pride folder!

Very busy at the moment - but not necessarily with what I want to be busy with.  I wonder why when you have extra time there are always things that crowd to fill it?





1 comment:

Josie said...

Wow, what a talented family! Congratulations x