Friday 20 February 2015

Memories...

I'm currently painting a picture of our old dog, Jasper, on a cushion cover using Inktense pencils and colour blocks.  The idea is, if this works then I will offer the chance to have your own dog immortalised on a cushion cover...or scarf...or t-shirt.  I quite like the idea of having Jasper still sitting on the sofa even after he's been gone five years - he was a game little chap and we still miss him.
 It was quite sad going through al the old photos yesterday trying to find a decent one to use, I even found a snippet of video with him in the garden which brought a tear to my eye!

Very excited today - we are going toUnravel at Farnham Maltings, showing the knitted animation Tickled Pink by Nudinits and giving a talk afterwards.  Not only that, there will be rooms and rooms of yarn.....


No comments: