Monday 4 April 2016

Cock-a-doodle-doo...

Yesterday was busy as Mondays always are, but I made time to do this little watercolour painting.  A little ambitious to attempt in the space of an hour or so, but I'm quite pleased with it considering.  I like the way the tail came out, which is funny as that was the bit I was rushing before teatime!

That's enough farmyard birds for the time being, the novelty has worn off.  Not sure what is next - life is pretty chaotic at the moment, so I'm a bit lacking inspiration - the farm birds were an exercise in keeping my hand in.

On the needles - still the large lace shawl in the brightly coloured yarn.  It's taking forever, but there are only a couple of inches left to knit.

Still struggling with Clovis - his appetite is sadly lacking and I can't get his pills down him in any shape or form now; he's worked out what they smell like and there is no disguising them!  Another visit to the vet today for a bit of a check up and find out if there is anything else I could be doing.  This is a very difficult time indeed, seeing my best buddy's health failing and feeling totally impotent.  Ah well, such is life I suppose.

No comments: