Tuesday 31 May 2016

Gannets & Other Paintings...

 This painting has been sat around for the past four days just needing the poo highlights painted in, but with a bank holiday weekend and everyone home, I just didn't get the opportunity.  Today, with the house to myself and a spare hour, it got done.  I'm very happy with how this one turned out, plus it was a lot of fun to paint.  Watercolour on watercolour paper, with acrylic 'poo'.
I've also been procrastinating over framing my paintings for the upcoming local exhibition - I've had a month in which to do it, but as usual left it to the last minute.  The exhibition starts on Thursday...actually, that makes me a day early geting them done, which is quite amazing for me!

I have a couple of commissions waiting in the wings, but have a few days free to paint something else of my own - not sure what yet, but I do have a new set of liquid pencil to play with...

No comments: