Thursday 5 January 2017

Foxy...

It might go very quiet on here for a couple of weeks or so - we were informed barely a month ago by the housing association that they were going to completely tear out and re-fit our kitchen and bathroom, starting 10th January.  While I have no objection to getting a new kitchen and bathroom, completely decorated, it would have been nice to have had a bit more warning.  And not to have it start so soon after Christmas & New year - who is going to take everything out of their kitchen over Christmas?  So this week is devoted to transporting everything from bookshelves, cupboards etc. upstairs and trying to find a home for it.  I sure have a lot of very heavy books.....

In the meantime, I've started another painting in the small series of square animal portraits - not sure I will have time to work on it but at least it is there as a respite from the ensuing madness should I get a minute or two.

No comments: