Tuesday 21 November 2017

Polar Bear...

 A couple of weeks ago I bought some sparkly black felt...it reminded me of the night sky and I had the idea to make some Christmas decorations.  This is the first of a few - I appliqued the shape of a polar bear (drawn from a photo I took on the Explore.org polar bear cam) and then embroidered the detail on. I added a bit of 'snow' on the ground and a few twigs.  Finally I stuck on a scattering of tiny silver stars.
It is sewn with silver thread over a piece of foamboard and has the same black sparkly felt on the back.

Currently for sale in my Etsy shop - hopefully there will be more...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

***شرکت نوين گيت***

با سالها سابقه در طراحي ،اجرا و خدمات سيستمهاي درب اتوماتيک و راهبند
فروش،نصب و راه اندازي و خدمات انواع درب اتوماتيک (درب سکشنال - کرکره اتوماتيک - کرکره پنجره - درب ريلي اتوماتيک - جک پارکينگي - کرکره شفاف - رول گيتر - انواع راهبند و درب اتوماتيک شيشه اي... )
خدمات 24 ساعته و شبانه روزي حتي در تعطيلات رسمي
مشاوره رايگان در تمامي مراحل