Sunday 7 April 2019

Work In Progress & Some Very Tiny Bears...

 I started this one last week - it seemed a good idea at the time until I started painting the water!  However, after a bit of a think and breaking it down into just shapes, the painting turned out to be successful.  The photo I am workingon is quite dark so I have had to lighten the bear's face considerably but I am very pleased with how it is going so far.  Watercolour on paper.

I am in the process of packing up and sending the stuffed Otis toys and thought it might be fun to pop a little extra in each parcel.  This is a very miniature mother bear & cub - the cub is just over an inch long.  As he was knitted on 1.5mm needles, I am not sure there will be many more of them!  See, when you buy from me you never know what you might get!

No comments: