Thursday 1 August 2019

Eye Can See Clearly Now...

 ...well, no actually I can't just yet!  I had my cataract surgery yesterday, plus a new lens put in my eye.  It was quite uncomfortable but not nearly as bad as I had been playing it out in my mind for the past few weeks.  The operation only took about fifteen minutes, then I was sent home with a plastic shield taped to my face and a bushel of eye drops to use over the coming month.
It will take a couple more days for the blurriness to go - I can't wait to see what I can see!  I have noticed one significant difference already though - for weeks, nay months, I have thought that the light bulbs I have been using in the living room were faulty and too dim - turns out it was my eye that was dim, everything is so much brighter now!

I guess no crafting or painting for a while - I'll have to find something else to keep my hands occupied or go crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news! So glad the procedure went well!!!
;-)

T