Sunday 14 June 2020

Masks & Geishas...

 I'm still sewing face masks - I had a bit of a run on them last week from friends and neighbours and made quite a lot.  I've completed any orders now and am back to making them from fabrics that I choose!
 Here are geishas 9 and 10 - I have 11 to make but have run out of the flesh coloured yarn so have to wait for a delivery.  They were fun but I've had enough now.
Three masks that I made yesterday - top two for someone we know that keeps owls and hawks, the bottom one for our local post office clerk.  After he showed me what he had been issued with last week, a nasty little mask made of stretchy t-shirt material that looked like a miniature jockstrap and probably entirely useless, I offered to make him a decent one.

I am painting - got one on the drawing board and a pet portrait to do.  Work is slowly returning to normal,thank goodness.

No comments: