Wednesday 17 March 2021

Crochet Baby...

I did not realise when I ordered several balls of baby wool in order to knit a few things for my granddaughter just how far one ball of it would go.  Having given the baby two jumpers, a hat, a pair of socks, and a blanket, I thought that was probably enough for now, especially as my sister appears to have gone on a knitting marathon and made twice that amount of small clothes. But I was left with quite a lot of yarn - so decided to crochet another blanket anyway as we have another baby in the family due in the summer. I've also knitted another small jumper...and there is STILL yarn left over!  I've run out of enthusiasm now - the leftover yarn can be put away for another day!
 

1 comment:

Laura Sparling said...

Congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter! That's lovely news. Looks like she's doing well for handmade garments and accessories. Great work, Caroline!