Thursday 9 November 2023

Baby Bear...

I was asked to make a baby version of the Katmai National Park hat - I did this by missing out one of the 3 bears in the pattern completely.  I don't think there was another way to do this without wrecking the overall pattern. 

I think it turned out OK - although I feel the baby in question will only be wearing it for one winter!


On the easel...something I am very excited about as it is going fantastically well.  I've been in a bit of a slump over the past 3 weeks after finishing the last commission - no commissions, no enthusiasm, no time, and the one painting I did attempt went horribly wrong.  Hopefully this situation has now rectified itself!  The good news is that I have a further 4 commissioned dog portraits coming up very shortly.

No comments: