Monday 6 November 2023

Chunk...

Whilst tidying (and I use the term very loosely) my corner of the sitting room where I keep various craft materials, I found an unfinished bear.  I don't remember not finishing him - I must have got sidetracked by something else.  So I sewed his feet on, gave him his eyes and nose, stuffed him, and then had to make a slight adjustment.  This is bear 32 Chunk from the Explore.org bear cams and two years ago he suffered a horrendous wound to his nose from a fight with another bear, slashing it open almost to the bone.  It has healed into an impressive scar, so of course I had to include that in my toy!
That also shows that the unfinished bear must have sat in that corner for two years or more - sorry Chunk!  He will be available in my Etsy shop shortly, unless you'd like to snap him up beforehand and save a bob or two - just get in touch.
 

No comments: