Saturday 13 March 2010

Happy Birthday Stacie!


I can't believe another year has flown by and my daughter is 22 years old today. It's been a pretty good year for her - she finished her full time college course last summer and started a new programme of activities last September. She has been working one day a week making and painting craft items for sale, two days at college doing cookery and art, and a day at a theatre group. We were a little concerned that such a varied routine would cause her problems, especially travelling by taxi on her own, but she loves each and every activity and settled in straight away. It has been wonderful to see her confidence increase and her abilities improve. She still enjoys blowing bubbles though.....

5 comments:

Raggy Rat said...

yay, tell stacie i love bubbles too - i pretend its for my kids haha :-)

can you email me again ?
i cant reply and thank you for your lovely comments

cat xxxx

Soggibottom said...

Hi STACIE
Wow... Young Raggy Rat (I only say it because I know she hates it ! ) isn't the only one to love bubbles...
Pleased to see you had a bubbly birthday X X X X XX
Lots of love from all at Soggibottom..... especially Amie Soto Blossom... X to you and X to the entire contents of Clovis's stomach X X X X X X X X X X
love Midge x

Sallie said...

I love blowing bubbles, too, and I'm a lot older than 22. Happy Birthday, Stacie.

Magpie Magic said...

I love bubbles too! Happy Birthday Stacie!

natural attrill said...

Belated Happy Birthday greetings to Stacie!
love from Penny.
x