Sunday 6 June 2010

Egg The Dog - Fully Kitted Out


Here is the complete set of Egg the Dog and his possessions! He now has his red cushion bed with tassels, a red jacket trimmed with blue ribbon and a matching towel.


To go with his towel, he also has the prerequisite shampoo and conditioner - what every hirsute gentleman needs!


He has a nice big water bowl, a plate of his favourite foods (yes, I know it is pretty much a steak dinner but some dogs get more to eat than a bowl of Chappie & a biscuit!), a pot of yoghurt, a handmade rope leash, a knitted ball and bone and plaited chew toy.


Then there is his favourite cuddly beaver toy as well as his orange rubber thingy.


Here is a better view of his little jacket with it's tie fastening.

I had such fun making this set - as you know, I love a challenge and this certainly was one. If you would like your pet to be knitted, get in touch!

5 comments:

Sallie said...

Wow! That was a lot of little itty bitty things to make to go along with Egg. You did a great job with all of it.

Soggibottom said...

Wish I was eight years old again, so I could have an excuse to play with egg the dog :-)
x x x

Magpie Magic said...

Fab,definitely my fave so far. :-) Looks almost real, especially in the first pic. xo

Dale Simpson Illustrator said...

Hee hee He's just like my Murphy! Don't know how you have the patience Caroline - I'm amazed at all your wonderful craft work :-)

Sarah Summers said...

Oh he is so sweet Caroline. Probably my favorite so far. Sarah x