Thursday, 9 June 2011


Just finished this little experiment.  I have used Derwent Inktense pigment blocks for the majorityof this painting, diluting them into paint rather than using them to draw with.  It took a bit of getting used to but I was very happy with the intensity of colours and the way they blended together when used wet in wet.

I used  white acrylic for the whiskers and a few other highlights - there is a white Inktense pigment but it doesn't come out quite white enough for what I wanted.

This painting will be for sale in my Etsy shop or you can contact me personally.

1 comment:

Magpie Magic said...

Looks great. Very dynamic! xo