Wednesday 22 June 2011

Calm Down, Dear.....


In my excitement yesterday I forgot that despite the picture on the Derwent webpage being microscopic, as I am the artist I actually have a copy of the painting used to illustrate the tin....Durrr........

So here it is, this was the painting and if you would like to replicate it you can buy the product and follow the tutorial! Not too sure when the 'Just Add Water' range will actually hit the shops, but I am guessing it is now/very soon.

I'm blaming my fuzzy-headedness yesterday on being in the final stages of an unpleasant cough bug some child at work kindly shared with me.

I am currently working on a tiny knitted chicken with egg-laying capabilities...think I have cracked it (pun intended!) and I just have to add wings and feet tonight to complete it. I think I was concentrating on it too hard yesterday as I spent the whole night in bed dreaming about how to finish it off! At least my sleep-solutions still made sense in the cold light of day, which makes a change....

1 comment:

Magpie Magic said...

LOL

Love the picture. xoxo