Tuesday 13 December 2011

Nothing To See Here.....

I'm a bad blogger this month - nothing to show, nothing interesting to say...sigh.....
Since finishing all the pre-Christmas commissions, I have kind of switched off due to sheer exhaustion more than anything else.  I haven't done any painting - I attempted to re-kindle some enthusiasm for the peacock, but I am afraid the spark has gone and that will have to be hidden away probably never to be finished.  I want to paint, but now it's the last week of term and there is a lot going on at work as well as trying to organise our own family Christmas here.  If I could have back the time spent queuing in the post office waiting to send parcels, that would be nice........

I have been knitting, but am awaiting some little bits and pieces to arrive in the post before I can finish off a commissioned scarf.  I am currently knitting myself a rather tasty little shawl/scarf using that raspberry pink yarn, but that needs another day or so before it's done. 

So I am sorry to be so dull.....hopefully in a couple of days I will have something more interesting to show.  I'm also hoping to hold a little giveaway at some point between now and the New Year, just need to decide what it will be.

Yawn....I'm boring myself here, so time to stop!

2 comments:

Soggibottom said...

THE TOMATOE LADY SAID :-) :-)
There is always next year :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WendyCarole said...

I find it hard to find interesting stuff to blog about sometime