Thursday 26 July 2012

Sunshine....

School broke up three days ago and I have been making the most of the sunshine by doing the garden - it was a jungle out there after a month's heavy rain.

I've also been catching up (or trying to) with some of my outstanding commissions - knitting little shoes, hats and tables; designing a knitted wolverine, knitting more pebbles. It's also been an opportunity to go through my big box of jewellery that I cart to various local craft fairs with less and less enthusiasm.  I've photographed some pieces that have been tucked away for far too long, and they will be in my Etsy shop over the next few days.  I don't get time to make jewellery any more, and it is a shame that what I have is hidden away - here's a chance for some necklaces and earrings to go to good homes.

2 comments:

Magpie Magic said...

Great to see you're going to put your pretties in the shop! I find it more and more difficult to make time for jewellery too. :-(
xoxo

Sue Doran said...

"with less and less enthusiasm" I hear you loud and clear!