Sunday 9 February 2014

Bunnies, Babies & Lots of Water....



 I was inspired this weekend to crochet a little pink rabbit.  I like this pattern - it's from a Japanese book I have, so I cannot credit the designer as all I am able to decipher are the diagrams!  It crochets up quickly and is always cute.  I added wooden buttons for the eyes and a ready-made pom-pom for the tail, thus making it far to risky to give to the little girl that gave me the yen to make it.
This is my great-niece Valentini - couldn't you just eat her up with a spoon??
Took the dog for a walk around our newest park yesterday.  It lies next to a massive housing estate that has recently been built on what used to be essentially marshland.  Let us hope it doesn't go the way of certain villages in Somerset this year. However, this is Clovis on the path...
...here is a bench from which you can play King Canute.
These are not planned lakes...
...neither are these.
Pretty, but actually supposed to be a picnic area.  We look forward to seeing what happens to all those lovely new houses they are still building here in the future...









No comments: