Thursday 13 February 2014

Still Raining...

I am having fun with this curious duck - I am trying to get the irridescence on his chest right at the moment.  Luckily, using Inktense seems to work very well as it is possible to layer bright colours without them going muddy on the paper.  I have an idea to make this little painting a bit different and hopefully one that will raise a smile.
Happy Valentine's Day - having been an awkward teenager who never once received a card let alone a bunch of flowers, I am a little cynical about a celebration that is guaranteed to make a lot of people feel worse about their relationship status than they already do!  However, I cannot deny it is nice to be given a bouquet and some sweeties....Enjoy your day wherever you are and I guarantee that someone somewhere loves you!

No comments: