Tuesday 2 August 2016

Fox & Chickens...

 I seem to have been rather quiet of late - not sure what has been going on, but there has been work, just nothing I can show for now.  The chicken painting is progressing laboriously - when using acrylics for detail, it just takes so long.  I was having a bit of trouble with one of the reference photos too as it was rather fuzzy, but after much searching, I found a clearer version so it's all systems go once again.  There is still so much to include in this - you'll have to just wait and see what's next!
Last week when walking the dog, we came across a young fox heading towards us down the path.  I stopped, thinking once he noticed us with the dog he'd turn and disappear into the undergrowth.  But no, he had a look and decided to keep on walking, passing us about 6 feet away with hardly a glance.  Needless to say, the dog was going absolutely crazy trying to get him but he didn't care.  Cheeky thing!

No comments: