Wednesday 25 March 2020

Some Bears...

Although I'm finding it hard to concentrate at the moment, there is a bit of work getting done.  This is a hand painted pebble, with a picture of a bear cub on it.  The pebble is from Brooks Camp shoreline, Alaska, and will be a gift for a lady who is currently in self isolation and could do with a bit of cheering up.
 It has taken me twice as long as usual, but this box was completed yesterday.  Another picture of Otis the bear in his office!
I've lined it with a different fabric this time, still with the fish theme,  This is currently for sale in my Etsy shop.

Apart from that, I seem to be cleaning a lot, washing a lot, feeling anxious a lot, crocheting that blanket, and trying to retain some semblance of normality with everyone home indefinitely.

Stay safe and well people.


No comments: