Monday 7 July 2014

Beetle, Budgie & Brand New Stock

I had a bit of a rush job yesterday - a beetle to be made inthe space of 36 hours. Yikes! After looking up the only pattern I had, I rejected that as being pretty rubbish and got out the big book of Insects that I inherited from my mother to use as reference.  So this is based on a cockchafer of some sort - I can't replicate the irridescence unfortunately!
I also finished the final budgie -I think that's got them out of my system for the time being!
There will be three knitted dog sets in my shop later today - this brindle lurcher,
The teeny-tiny one,
and this little girl. There will also be this purse:
It's good to be able to add some new stock - my shop has been a bit neglected of late!






2 comments:

Soggibottom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Magpie Magic said...

Wow! You have been busy. You could try some angelina fibre with your yarn when you knit another beetle. :) xoxo