Tuesday 29 July 2014

Recovering The Status Quo...

It's been a hectic few days, with the end of the day job plus a super-quick rush job for the animation. The heat didn't help, but we are back to normal temperatures now and after a large parcel was put in the post yesterday, I can relax a little.  Yesterday I managed a couple of hours painting and this picture is starting to take shape.  I was a little concerned with that dark branch going across the centre, but with the addition of the leaves (not complete as yet) it has been knocked back and I am happy it does not overpower the rest of the painting.  There is a fair bit more to do - I'm looking forward to it!

That is if I can resist the pull of this...
The garden is looking so pretty at the moment, I just like to wander around and see what's growing.  There has also been a fair bit of watering needed, particularly the vegetables.
Worth it though - we have picked two lots of carrots and runner beans, a few courgettes and still await our first red tomato. 

On the needles next - an aeroplane.....

1 comment:

Soggibottom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.