Wednesday 31 December 2014

Here's To 2015!

Today is the last day of 2014, and I for one will not be sorry to see the back of it.  It's been a complicated year, with the bad far outweighing the good at times.  There have been losses and gains, some very big changes, periods with very little work, some with too much, catching up with old friends and saying a sad goodbye to others. 

2015 looks to be very different compared to the past few years - I'm striking out on my own work-wise, which is both scary and exciting.  Not having to do the regular hours at a 'proper job' will make a huge difference to how much I can achieve at home - for the better I hope. It's risky but at my age, if I don't do it now I never will!

I hope 2015 will be better for everyone - here's wishing you everything you wish for yourselves.  Happy New Year!

No comments: