Saturday 8 September 2007

Very Small Dog....

Here is a little chap I have been working on all week - starting to prepare for the Christmas Fairs already. He is knitted in grey chenille, has moveable legs and a cheeky disposition! He comes with his own fitted coat, dog basket, nubbly blanket and two toys, a stripy ball and a chewy plait.
As you can see, without his coat on he is poseable and has a nice smart leather collar with a silver tag. (I must need something to do with my time....) The whole set is £15 + p&p
I will be making further small dogs in various colours and degrees of shagginess, all with their own beds, coats and accessories - if you would like to order any specific colour, let me know. I don't do specific breeds - not yet, haven't mastered that yet!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

he is just adorable Caroline!!-so cute and loveable.
loce his little toy and bed.
I look forward to see your other creations as and when they're ready.
:0))

natural attrill said...

Yep, I agree, he is SO sweet, I can imagine people wanting 3D knitted pet portraits from you!
P.x

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!

Gretel said...

That is so cool, what amazing detail!

(thank you for commenting on Sophy, don't worry about her, I think there is probably a safety net somewhere 'off camera')

Alyssa Thomas said...

Man, I go to your blog a lot and I can't believe I've missed all these great little doggies. LOVE THEM! Can't wait to see more. I could see having a shelf with just tons of them all lined up. FUN!