Tuesday 25 September 2007

A Break from Felt....

I had a repair job to do last night, a friend's necklace needed re-stringing, and as I had the beads and paraphenalia out, I thought it would be nice to get a bit of jewellery made for a change. I seem to have been knitting/sewing a lot lately. The above are three pairs of earrings all on gold coloured wire. The first pair has little conical glass flowers with tiny pink beads in their centres and three seed beads above. The second pair is made with fuschia coloured frosted flowers, clear glass seed beads and two golden hummingbirds. (They tinkle as much as the necklace did - sweet!) And finally, a bit of stuff and nonsense in the shape of two green glass elephants - I think they are circus elephants as they each have a red stripy ball to balance on. I got these in a job lot of birds/frogs and it seems a shame not to use them for something! All are £7.50 per pair + p&p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful.

natural attrill said...

They're lovely! the circus elephant is especially sweet!
Toby.

Helz Cuppleditch said...

So delicate and delicious! Helz x