Saturday 4 July 2009

No Wonder I'm Tired!

Apart from completing the aforementioned snails, this week I have........


...completed three potato paintings..........


...made a special glass bead and wire wrapped cross commissioned by a friend of mine.......


...knitted a fuzzy grey dog (although he has yet to have his back legs attached!) and knitted the lace edging to a summer wrap.

In addition to the craft projects, we have had Ofsted (school inpectors) in at the school where I work, which meant some stress & overtime; Sports Day - I was in charge of a team (what were they thinking?) of infants, charging around in the blazing sunshine yesterday afternoon - we came seventh out of 11 teams, so not too bad; my daughter's leaving 'do' at college; and everything done whilst being very tired due to lack of sleep because of the stifling heat in our house. Some nice little boy yesterday gave me a 'Well Done' sticker - I think I deserved it!

3 comments:

Laura Sparling said...

My, you have been busy! The dog is sweet, back legs or no back legs. ;o)

Magpie Magic said...

Have a well done sticker from me too! You have been a very busy girl. The dog is cute and the cross very pretty and unusual. Love the potato paintings as always. Hope you get some rest today.

Helz Cuppleditch said...

Goodness Caoline, you've been madly hectic with work and life! You definately deserve that well done sticker. Lovely tatties, doggy, wrap and very pretty cross.

Helz x