Saturday 27 February 2010

Ocean Sunset


This is a commissioned set with an unusual combination of charms and red beads, which I think has worked very well. Once again, not something I would have thought of on my own but someone else's ideas gave me something to work on and it was a lot of fun figuring out how to make them into wearable pieces.

It's been such a long time since I made jewellery - I have bought new beads over the past year and they have just sat there while I have been otherwise occupied. Perhaps it is time to get back into the swing of things - I'm also always willing to take on commissions, so don't be hesitant in asking!

2 comments:

Soggibottom said...

I have loads of beads, everytime I buy them I have every intention of making something with them. I never do ! I am just like a magpie if something sparkles. The jewellery looks beautiful. Love the birds. x x x

Magpie Magic said...

Very pretty colours. I love the beads you've used. Hope the lady likes it. :-) x