Wednesday 13 October 2010

Found.....




Inbetween painting horses I have been having some fun with a little drawing exercise. Using very sharp pencils and working true to life with the objects blu-tacked to my drawing board, I have been trying to make some highly detailed drawings of found objects. The feather was good, the shell was quick, and the sea-urchin? The phrase 'never again' comes to mind although I am glad to have attempted it. It's always useful to challenge yourself with your drawing once in a while, keeps it all fresh and makes you glad to get back to what you are comfortable with!

- 0 -

This was in today's paper......

.... a quiz to find out if your dog is an optimist or a pessimist. I had to do it for him as he can't hold a pencil...or read (to my knowledge!)


Despite appearances, he is an optimist...........yeah, OK.....

2 comments:

Sue Doran said...

I know that look: "Have you got anything to eat? Is it time for a walk? Is the toy box coming out? No? Well, why wake me up, then?!"

Your drawings are amazing.

Caroline B said...

Thanks Sue - you've met my dog then! That just about sums him up in a nutshell!