Thursday 25 November 2010

Nurse!




So this was a bit of a challenge....a whippet with an injured foot and tail. 


I felt quite sorry for him as I inflicted his wounds on him - the temptation to sew them up was very strong!  So to make up for it, I gave him an extra special gold decorated leather collar and a very nice fitted coat...and a jazzy blanket.



He'll have a bed and some accessories - food, bowl, toys and of course bandages and medicine.  Needless to say, I never get bored with my commissions!

Talking of which, I'm not going to say too much as I am a bit superstitious about blowing my own trumpet too loud, but I have been contacted by a very large pencil company and asked to produce some artwork for them.  To say I am excited is an understatement!

5 comments:

- said...

Well, congratulations! That sounds just wonderful and promising too. The whippet is so unique. I feel sorry for him.

Soggibottom said...

Well done :-)

Mr Whippet looks great, I'm sure he will be tenderly looked after. Has he got those frog plasters to take with him ?
Or those glow in the dark ones ?
:-)x x x

Niky Sayers said...

Congratulations that sounds very exciting!

Raggy Rat said...

trumpet well blown, well done xxxx

Magpie Magic said...

You get all the fun commissions! LOL Fingers crossed on the special secret commission. Can't wait to hear more details. xoxo