Thursday 3 January 2013

Back to Work.....

After a few days hiatus over Christmas, looks like the work is starting to trickle in once again.  This pair of girly skull wristwarmers are a custom order, knitted in some nice nubby cream wool with cerise skulls.  As I made a slight error with the sizing on the first wristwarmer I made (not shown here) there will be another pair in my Etsy shop later this month.
This whale isn't work, it was just me testing out another little crochet pattern from the 75 Shells, Corals & Seacreatures book. 

Once the Christmas tree is down and the house is back in some kind of order, it will be nice to get back into a routine once again.  It's been fun having some much needed time off but too much inactivity is starting to pall!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Caroline. Happy 2013 to you! :0))
Just wanted to pop by and say thanks for the lovely comments you made on my blog.
Hope things go well for you with all your crafty projects as well as the illustration work this year xx

Magpie Magic said...

Your sea creatures book looks like great fun! :-) Love the wrist warmers. That's your own pattern, isn't it? I am still knitting my favourite shawl pattern in yet another colour. LOL xoxo ♥