Wednesday 9 January 2013

More!

Just got notification that the new website for the Derwent Academy range is now up and running.  Check it out here.  My illustration is on the tin for the newly launched watercolour pencils, so hopefully will be in the shops at some point soon. On the website is another of my paintings in the 'wall art' section - mine is the-swan-on-the-lake watercolour.

In July, I will be on the website for the whole month as part of their 'Artist of the Month' feature -this means I will have to be available to give hints and tips to those interested and answer questions.  I've just been trying to sort out a photo of me that doesn't make me look twice my age or as if I've been dragged through a hedge backwards (which is the usual state of affairs when you are a dog walker/crafter/work with children!)

Now, all this exposure is lovely but it's time it brought me in some serious work! Come on people, I need to recoup the past three months' horrendous outlays and replenish my savings!

2 comments:

Magpie Magic said...

Wow! I am impressed. It sounds great. I think you should join Facebook and Twitter to make more of these achievements and tell more people about them. :-)xoxo

Laura Sparling said...

Hurrah for you!

I love that picture. Tis beautiful.

Laura x