Thursday 15 January 2015

Throwback Thursday...

...or otherwise known as  thinly veiled touting for business!  It's got to be done I'm afraid, but it is an excuse to look back on some of my favourite commissions.

This was Sam, painted in acrylic, and I had such fun painting him.  Not just for the challenge of a wet dog, but those ripples on the water and the drip - heaven to work on!
This was a painting that seemed to have a life of it's own - it was done so quickly, I couldn't believe at the time that there were so few problems with it.  Again painted with acrylics.
This is Wrigley, a black cocker spaniel.  He is based on a real dog - I NEVER get tired of knitting dog replicas!
This was another fairly complicated little commission.  I'm not sure what I enjoyed the most, sewing the pugs or making that teeny tiny sofa!

No matter what medium I am working with, to be making and creating is the best!



No comments: