Sunday 20 September 2015

Newsflash!


I'm pleased to announce that Nudinits 'Tickled Pink' won the Best Comedy Film award at the Portobello Film festival last night.  We're all....well, tickled pink!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huytU80fv0o

In the meantime I am trying to stay away from the book I bought last week - almost every pattern inside is a winner and as I am a great fan of projects that can be completed with just one skein, this could be the best stashbuster ever....but I have to get on with paid work first!

 I spent an hour or so yesterday preparing grapes for more grape jelly - yes, it's that time of year again.  We picked a couple of carrier bags full over the weekend, thankfully not the 31lbs of last year!

1 comment:

Gretel said...

Ooh, well done with the award, that was thoroughly deserved!